The purpose is to enable us to build different kinds of resilience for our community and reduce our carbon footprint, providing a better future for the generations to come. It will also support the Alpine Shire’s commitment to progress in this area.
A free BBQ lunch us being provided so we ask you to pre-register if possible to help with catering. It is a free event.
More details and registration can be found at Community Carbon Action Plan Field Day
Speakers and Topics:
- Dr Helen Haines MP (Local Power Plan)
- Sarah Nicholas Alpine Mayor(Living carbon neutral)
- Sarah Buckley Sustainability Officer (Alpine Shire Carbon Action Plan)
- Dennis Lambert SUO (Carbon Action Plan)
- Bobbie McKibben Solar Integrity (Quality solar PV)
- Heath Shakespeare Indigo Power (Heat pump hot water)
- Matt Charles Jones Mondo (Project Edge and household battery scheme)
- Amanda Lamont Zoos Victoria (Endangered species)
- Peter Jacobs (Landcare)